Depp Burton News
Welcome to Depp/Burton Forum. It only takes a minute to register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Depp Burton News
Welcome to Depp/Burton Forum. It only takes a minute to register.
Depp Burton News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive

+3
heaven332000
numB_
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive Empty Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive

Post by Admin Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:44 pm

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive Depppe11

Johnny Depp has been voted people magazines sexiest man alive again. click on thumbnail for larger view.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Johnny Depp was named People magazine's "sexiest man alive" for a second time on Wednesday, joining an elite club of double honorees that includes George Clooney and Brad Pitt.

People magazine described the swashbuckling "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie star as "the king of cool with the killer cheekbones". Depp, who also took the title in 2003, succeeded 2008 winner Hugh Jackman.

Asked why Depp, 46, had won a second time, People senior editor Kate Coyne told the CBS Early Show: "He was sexy ten years ago, he'll be sexy ten years from now. He appeals to multiple generations of women -- and for many different reasons to different kinds of women."

Depp's recent roles include 1930s gangster John Dillinger in "Public Enemies" and the murderous London barber "Sweeney Todd". His next screen role is as the Mad Hatter in director Tim Burton's adaptation of "Alice in Wonderland" which is due for release in March 2010.

People's sexiest men alive issue hits newsstands on Friday.

Source: JohnnyDeppNews.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deppburtonnews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive Empty Re: Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive

Post by numB_ Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:42 am

We didn't need a magazine for that =)
numB_
numB_

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive Empty AND WHY WOULD HE NOT BE!

Post by heaven332000 Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 am

And why wouldnt he be the choice. He has shown such a great maturity throughout the years on screen and off. He's got style, he's one of the most SKILLED actors out the, and he has the looks to go with it. Listening to him talk I believe he really takes pride in his work. The roles that he participates in says that in themselves. I love that he is not the "NORMAL" actor and believe that (along with the fact of his skills) it has alot to do with his success. Hoeever, lets not forget that behind a good man is a good woman... We have to give some credit to his beautiful girlfriend who I'm sure helps inspire him and keep him a happy man. without "being happy" many can not succeed at what they do. I also love the fact that he has become a family man. It too shows alot about his character.... If I would ever get the chance I would definately extend my hand to both of them and just hope for a chat about life in general. [b]
heaven332000
heaven332000

Back to top Go down

Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive Empty Re: Johnny Depp Voted Sexiest Man Alive

Post by crystal1112jd Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 pm

i agree he is the sexiest man alive, i love his movies and he is the one person i would love to meet in person.

crystal1112jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic Writer Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:44 pm

I love him too. He gets better with age bless him. cheers
Psychic Writer
Psychic Writer
Moderators
Moderators

http://www.janicecooke.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by weebigsis Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:38 am

hes so good looking but a great family man also

weebigsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyToeSocks Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:34 am

And just the other day, my friend and I were debating on who would be chosen as the sexiest man alive...Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson. No contest. Congrats, to Johnny Depp, the living legend. ♥
LovelyToeSocks
LovelyToeSocks

Location : Somewhere awesome...like California. Where the sun.won't.stop.shining

http://www.lovelytoesocks.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychic Writer Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:42 am

I must admit that Robert Pattinson just doesn't 'do' it for me Embarassed But JD well that is a different matter Very Happy Those high cheekbones and little bit of Native American Indian in him - WOW cheers
Psychic Writer
Psychic Writer
Moderators
Moderators

http://www.janicecooke.co.uk

Back to top Go down