Depp Burton News
Welcome to Depp/Burton Forum. It only takes a minute to register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Depp Burton News
Welcome to Depp/Burton Forum. It only takes a minute to register.
Depp Burton News
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt

+2
Intheno
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt Empty Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:03 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://deppburtonnews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt Empty Re: Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt

Post by Intheno Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:46 pm

I see Im going against the majority on this but i voted for a miss on Pirates 4. I did NOT like the 3rd movie and a 4th is just a bad idea IMOA Suspect
Intheno
Intheno

Back to top Go down

Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt Empty Re: Do you think LA times is right will Pirates Sink or do you think it will be a Htt

Post by rbrtsnf Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:36 am

I still think it will be a hit but not as much as the previous films. You would need to have a pretty good storyline to keep the fans happy.
I did not like the romance thing between Orlando and Keira in the last film. I think it ruined it. Johnnys character is very funny and you need some banter to carry the film along. He is at the peak of his career so I do not think if he thought it would fail he would take it on.

rbrtsnf

Back to top Go down

Post by YmkeDG Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm actually glad that Keira & Orlando stopped with Pirates.
I want to know more about Jack's character.
I think it will be a hit, because every pirate fan wants to see it.
Can't wait ;D
YmkeDG
YmkeDG

http://ooymk3oo.hyves.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by crystal1220jd Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:28 pm

i think the pirate will be a huge hit just like the rest of them were. i loved and own all of them

crystal1220jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Gonnabe007 Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:50 am

Admin wrote:View Poll @ http://poll.fm/195o4
Of course POC4 will be a huge hit. I have already viewed the trailor 10 times at least. Everytime I watch it, it puts a huge smile on my face. There is just something about Jack that is utterly brilliant!

Gonnabe007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down